Press & Testimonials
Tao Day Spa featured in North West Travel Magazine
Tao Day Spa featured in Japanese Maquia Magazine
A historical village, Steveston is located half an hour from downtown Vancouver. It is a popular area for many tourists. Since Tao Day Spa, an organic natural spa opened last year, it has been drawing new crowds.
Their most popular service is their facials, using Eminence Organic Skincare from Hungary. Eminence prides itself on being a green company and uses all natural and organic fruits, vegetables and plants. Tao Day Spa’s facials are chemical free and are a hit with locals as well as tourists. The most remarkable facials are the Organic AHA and Paprika Facial and the Yam and Pumpkin Enzyme Peel Facial (which are natural and use the power of enzymes found in fruits and vegetables.
Just like choosing the right ingredients for a recipe when cooking, the estheticians at Tao Day Spa will customize your facial using the right products for your specific skin type.
(Numbers indicated in above photo)
5. Owner/Esthetician Winnie
6. The new Citrus Line From Eminence Organic Skincare
7. Fruit and Pulp Peeling. Garlic Tomato facial using the antibacterial power of odorless garlic and the antioxident power of tomato. $95.00 for 90mins
8. Their treatment room has a relaxing, calm atmosphere with a Thai/Indonesian feel
9. Eminence’s Mineral Makeup powder, Sun Defence SPF 30 is packed with vitamin C
10. Eco-packaging which is environmentally friendly
Best of Richmond – June 2014
Tao Day Spa was awarded Best of Richmond for the sixth straight year!
Reader’s Choice Awards 2013
Tao Day Spa was awarded Reader’s Choice by the the Richmond News!
- Best Spa
- Best Facial
- Best Manicure & Pedicure
Thank you to everyone who voted!
Tao Day Spa Wins Best of Richmond 4 Years in a Row!
Tao Day Spa is proud to have been awarded Best of Richmond four consecutive years in a variety of categories:
- Best Facials
- Best Manicures/Pedicures
- Best Customer Service
- Best Green Business