Our Asian inspired decor merges with our traditional techniques with the insights of modern and holistic approaches to go beyond regular spa services.
Our customer focused team of providers are specifically trained to focus on the health and well-being of our valued clients.
love life…live well…be happy
- Organic facials with the award winning Eminence skincare line, treatments to help with various skin types, including rosacea, eczema, and acne
- Exotic pedicure treatments with Thai Reflexology
- Medical Pedicures – Certified to assist clients with ingrown nails, tyloma, diabetes…
- Certified with the International Pedicure Association (IPA)
- High Quality Sterilization Program using hospital grade disinfectants and autoclave
- Certified for Infection Control
- Fusion of Thai-Indonesian Swedish body massages
- Member of the Cosmetology Industry Association of BC
- Five-star safety rating Bio Sculpture Gel Nails
- Private parties (Corporate, weddings, Christmas and special group events)
About the Owner
Winnie Cheung-Pozo has been in the spa industry for 20 years. Aside from being a Licensed Esthetician, she is also Certified in Aromatherapy, Thai Body Massage & Reflexology, Advanced Skincare, and is a Certified Podologist through the North American School of Podology.
As a previous instructor at West Coast College of Massage Therapy and a Customer Relations Manager, she has utilized her knowledge and expertise to provide an escape for clients that is quality oriented, customer focused, and has strict guidelines for health and safety.
“The business allows us the opportunity to communicate to our clients to be environmentally responsible, as we are all consumers and a little effort in changing some of our daily habits will help benefit future generations.”
“All of our staff are personally trained by the owner to maintain the consistency and quality of our services. A strong emphasis is placed on the customer’s health and safety. The sterilization of work stations and tools is a definite priority. We take the time to understand the various skin types and disorders of the skin from the face, hands and feet. With this awareness and knowledge the staff can then properly sterilize accordingly and ensure the proper protocol for sterilization is maintained and adhered to at all times”
My passion has always been the skin and body. Its intricate network of systems within creates the dynamics of our body, and is reflected through our everyday health and beauty. I have been studying the skin for many years and I have a strong desire to help others achieve their goals and improve on their overall health and well-being.”
Certified Green Spa
Tao Day Spa was awarded Green Spa Certification by Eminence Organic Skincare for meeting and exceeding the Green Spa criteria:
- using reusable or biodegradable products and options whenever possible
- utilizing a recycling program to dispose of recycleable material
- using natural, non-toxic, biodegradable cleaning supplies that neutrilize in water instead of using chemical based products
Why Offer Green Products to our Customers?
As consumers we use various products on a daily basis, and throughout our lives. The amount of waste accumulated over a period of time is substanial. By selecting products that are biodegradable and environmentally responsible, we can feel good about using our products and help protect the environment for future generations.