120.00 Full Body Massage(60mins)
100.00 Focus Massage
• Member of the College of Massage Therapists of BC (CMTBC)
• Graduated from Vancouver College of Massage Therapy, formerly Utopia Academy
• Focuses on Deep tissue, Myofacial release, Trigger point therapy and Swedish massage
• Have worked with a variety of patients; seniors, individuals with developmental disabilities, high risk pregnancy, Spinal cord injuries and Multiple Sclerosis
• Originally from Haida Gwaii (Queen Charlotte Islands)
• I enjoy spending time with my family, being active and being out on the water fishing.
Amanda Kansky is a Registered Massage Therapist and member of the College of Massage Therapists of B.C. (CMTBC) and the Massage Therapists Association of B.C. Amanda is a graduate of Utopia Academy and was recognized as one of the top students in her graduating class by the CMTBC. Prior to completing her training in registered massage therapy, Amanda attended Kwantlen University where she was enrolled in the Associate of Science Degree in Biology.
Amanda’s practice focuses on deep tissue massage, trigger point therapy, and myofascial release. She has experience working with a variety of patients including: seniors, individuals with developmental disabilities, high risk pregnancies, patients with various stages of Multiple Sclerosis, as well as alongside physiotherapists as part of rehabilitation programs. In addition to working as an RMT, Amanda is working on her undergraduate in Health Sciences through Thompson Rivers University. Amanda enjoys being active and has recently completed her first half marathon.